Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why???

I was recently asked why I had decided to start a blog. Of all people I am the most unlikely to generate any literary form. The honest truth is simple, it is not intended to be some sort of profound words to change the world. Instead it is an attempted to gain back a faith that has been abused and beaten. It is an opportunity for me to work through the good and the bad ideas that float through my simple mind. I would like to encourage, no, demand everyone to express their opinions in response to my words. I believe that we are all vessels for the Lord and therefore should strenghthen each other in the name of the Lord. Please allow God to use you to straighten me out and maybe help others as well. I appreciate you taking the time to read and to offer your opinions, advice and disagreements. All praise and glory to God.

In addition I was reading this passage this morning and thought how perfect it was for my current situation.

Psalm 42:5-6
"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God! Now I am deeply discouraged, but I will remember you"

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to remember that today, I feel like Job without Job's faith. I have to move forward knowing that even if God never answers a prayer again I am blessed with what I have.

    ReplyDelete