Sunday, March 6, 2011

In Gods Timing.

I haven't found myself in a place where I had anything worth writing about. Things have been going very well since I began placing my trust in the Lord. Even in tough times, when we are right with God, we can find true joy. That being said I still find my self being very anxious. I have this desire to continue a work God placed on my heart years ago. The problem is that it is not currently a possibility. I took the opportunity for granted and in doing so created a distrust, a wall or barrier that seems nearly impossible to overcome. I understand that it is necessary to be rebuilt and reestablished as a man of God. That is not an easy task. It is also important to develop a stronger faith, one that will not be shaken in the future as it was previously. For that to happen I know I must be challenged and be strengthened by those God has placed on my path. I am anxious as ever and yet I know what God is doing. I need to trust in His timing, it is always perfect. I do have a desire to know the end game, but instead I need to learn to live by faith and trust that God will not disappoint. Not always an easy task. I ask for your continued prayers. My wife has this scripture on the computer and I think it is somewhat relevant.

For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. for when I am weak, then I am strong. - 2 Corinthians 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment