Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Its another day. I have not written for some time now, but I feel I need to continue this endevor. God has been doing a work in my life, but I don't really understand it. I have been given a great peace about previous selfish desires. I have been blessed with a job so I can use the hands God provided. I have struggled with sickness and have found myself struggling to focus on anything let alone attempting to understand the word. Yet out of all that I know God is still there. He has not changed or left me. I have also been reminded through this of my favorite passage John 16:33 _

        “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Jesus Christ has suffered, beaten and brused for my sins, he was hung on the cross and ridiculed for me, he died and went to hell in order to take the keys to the cell of eternal hell and arose to life, to save me. I am a blessed man this day to know the God of the universe and to know what He has done for me, for all of us. I encourage you all to remember what this week means. God has blessed us all. Let us worship Him this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment